Advanced Database Recovery 2.4DataNumen, Inc. – 4MB – Demo – Windows
1. Support to repair Microsoft Access 95, 97, 2000, XP and 2003 databases.
2. Support to recover the structure and records of the tables in Access databases.
3. Support to recover deleted tables and records in Access databases.
4. Support all versions of DBF database, including dBASE III, dBASE IV, dBASE 5 for dos, dBASE 5 for Windows, FoxBase, FoxPro, Visual FoxPro, etc.
5. Support to repair DBF files with memo or binary data fields stored in DBT or FPT files.
6. Support to repair files on corrupted medias, such as floppy disks, Zip disks, CDROMs, etc.
7. Support to repair a batch of corrupt files.
8. Support integration with Windows Explorer, so you can repair a file with the context menu of Windows Explorer easily.
9. Support drag & drop operation.
10. Support command line parameters.
Advanced Database Recovery is a Demo software in the category Business developed by DataNumen, Inc..
The latest version of Advanced Database Recovery is 2.4, released on 12/07/2019. It was initially added to our database on 08/24/2007.
Advanced Database Recovery runs on the following operating systems: Windows. The download file has a size of 4MB.
Advanced Database Recovery has not been rated by our users yet.
Write a review for Advanced Database Recovery!
|10/09/2019||Microsoft update fixes 59 security vulnerabilities|
|09/30/2019||Google browser tool checks for hacked passwords|
|09/16/2019||Users should update LastPass|
|05/20/2019||Best Practice: How often should I backup my data?|
|05/12/2019||These tools delete files permanently and safely|